I decided last week that since I am on break at the moment, I would participate in the 5 Books 7 Days challenge that was happening (which if you didn’t figure out already, you read 5 books in 7 days, it's pretty intense). It wasn’t looking too good for me for a few days. I read 2 books in the first 2 days and then I got in a bit of a slump. But then it picked up again and BAM I completed the challenge! I actually read 6 books (5 books 1 children’s book and 1 novella) which add up to 1,641 pages in total. I have to say I’m pretty happy with. So without further ado, I present to you my 6 books in 7 days. Day 7 isn’t even over yet so I could probably read more, but I am tired so... no.
1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: 472 pages, 6.5/10
2. The Heir by Kiera Cass: 356 pages, 8.5/10
3. Dear Dumb Diary by Jim Benton: 128 pages, 8/10
4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: 388 pages, 10/10
5. Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren: 80 pages, 9/10
6. Going Solo by Roald Dahl: 217 pages, 7/10
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!