The month started out pretty good reading wise for me, I read 6 books in 9 days. But then I apparently got over that because I haven't been able to finish a book since. The struggle is real! So here's my reasonable (but short for me) wrap up. All of my reviews are linked so just click the title if you want more of my thoughts :)
1. The Siren by Kiera Cass (4/5)
2. You Against Me by Jenny Downham (4/5)
3. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (4.5/5)
4. No More Confessions by Louise Rozette (3/5)
5. Re Designed by Denise Grover Swank (4/5)
6. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover (4.75/5)
1. The Jewel by Amy Ewing 42%
2. Turn My Head by Patricia Holden (Pretty sure I'm going to give up on this one though) - 37%
Number of books read: 6
Physical Copies: 2
Review Books: 1
Average Rating: 4.04 / 5
Favourite Book: Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
Least Favourite Book: No More Confessions by Louise Rozette
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!