Last year I set my reading goal to read 60 books and somehow I managed to double that. This year, I decided to set my goal at 100 books. Hopefully that's not too ambitious but we'll see. I'm also considering joining the PopSugar challenge again. I did it last year but I never incorporated it into my blog, so that might be something I do this year. Anywho, on to the books I read this month! Click the title if you would like to read my full reviews.
1. The Love Shack by Jane Costello: 4/5
2. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally: 4/5
3. Not if I See You First by Eric Lindstrom: 4/5
4. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler: 4/5
5. The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy: 4/5
6. The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy: 3.5/5
7. The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kenedy: 5/5
8. The Princess Diaries Take Two by Meg Cabot: 4/5
9. The Martian by Andy Weir: 3.5/5
10. As I Am by AnnaLisa Grant: 1/5
11. Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher: 3.5/5
12. Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher: 4/5
13. Love Virtually by Daniel Glattauer: 3.5/5
Number of books read: 13
Physical Copies: 4
Review Books: 3
Average Rating: 3.69 / 5
Favourite Book: The Score by Elle Kennedy
Least Favourite Book: As I Am by AnnaLisa Grant
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!