I thought last month was a bad reading month but OMG this month was worse!! I read 4 books. FOUR! Technically it was only 3 because one of them was only 90 pages long. To some people that's pretty good, but I normally read 8-10 books a month! It's too depressing. I blame uni.
Anyway, here's my short list. Don't read it all at once. Pace yourself.
1. Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren (4.5/5)
2. The Road that Leads to Us by Micaela Smeltzer (3/5)
3. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (4/5)
4. Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon (3/5)
1. The Yearbook Committee by Sarah Ayoub (6%)
2. Follow Me Back by Nicci Cloke (28%)
Number of books read: 4
Physical Copies: 1
Average Rating: 3.62/ 5
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!