September Wrap Up!
I don’t normally do these on my blog, I usually just post them on Instagram but I thought I’d mix it up a little bit this month. And also I think it would be nice to be able to look back and see what books I’ve read in a particular month.
Any who, this month was a very productive month reading wise. I don’t think I’ve read this many books in a month since… I don’t even know when. But anyway, I ended up reading 12 books. I don’t know where I even had the time to read so much considering I had 2 small assignments, 2 major assignments and an exam to study for. I haven’t studied for the exam though, that’s next month’s job. Get it? Because it’s the 30th. And next month is tomorrow. HA! I did find that the reading really did help to manage my stress somewhat. I mean I was still stressed, but not as stressed as I could have been. I don’t think I had any meltdowns over assignments, which is pretty common for me at this time of the trimester, so yay for that.
On to the books! I read 2 audiobooks, 3 eBooks and 7 physical books. AND! 7 of those books were for review so I feel super-duper productive this month! If you want to read more on my thoughts on any of the books, just click on the title.
1. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery – 8/10
2. The Program by Suzanne Young – 8.75/10
3. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Taryn Fisher – 9/10
4. What you Left Behind by Jessica Verdi – 7.5/10
5. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy – 4.5/10
6. Denton Little’s Death Date by Lance Rubin – 6.5/10
7. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines – 7/10
8. Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino – 9.5/10
9. One by Sarah Crossan – 9/10
10. The Boy at the Top of the Mountain by John Boyne – 8.5/10
11. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery- 6.5/10
12. The Story of my Life by Helen Keller – Review to come
I think this was definitely a good reading month. My favourite by far was Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino. I’m really surprised at how much I loved that book. And I think you can tell which one was my least favourite… I’m not really surprised how much I didn’t like that book.
I’d ask how many books you guys read buuut no one replies (except for my Dad how sweet)so don't even worry. But if you want to tell me feel free. No pressure.
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!