So my great friend Nicky sent me this Would you Rather book tag thing? So I thought I’d do it, because why not!
Would you rather…
1. Drop your favourite book into the toilet or watch it fall into a wood chipper?
Depends on what state the toilet is in,is it flushed? because if not then no way! But if it’s clean definitely drop it into a toilet! Books dry!
2. Read only 1 book a year and remember everything, or read 100 books a year and remember nothing?
Deffos read 100 books a year and remember nothing, I couldn’t even tell you the main characters name of the book I finished 5 hours ago.
3. Read only the first page of a book or read only the last page?
The first page, the last page never usually has anything big in it (unless it’s a series but I rarely read those), so you’d get all the good info before the last page anyway!
4. Get locked in a library or get locked in a book store
Book store, just because books are usually too expensive to buy there so I could just read them while I wait for someone to come the next day to let me out.
5. Drop your book into a lake or accidentally set it on fire
Again, books dry… lake.
6. Read a book with a cliff hanger ending or read a book with a heartbreaking ending
I hate cliff hangers, so heart breaking ending
7. Have the book’s ending being spoiled or never know what happens
When it says never know what happens do they mean, you read the book and you just don’t understand it so you don’t know what happens, or you never read the book? Because if it’s a book I’m not going to read then spoilers. I don’t understand how you wouldn’t know what happens if you read the book.
8. Read only one genre forever or never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
One genre forever. I pretty much only read one genre anyway.
9. Read a book where the main character is killed off or read a book where the love interest is killed off
This one is hard. Maybe have the main character killed off, because then the book could end or not if it’s like that book that starts with A.
10. Read a book that’s missing the middle chapter or read a book that’s missing the first and last chapters?
Deffos missing the middle chapter! Hardly anything happens in those, I swear nothing exciting happens until the 2nd half of the book anyway
11. Love a book everyone hates or hate a book everyone loves
Love a book everyone hates!
12. Loan a book to a friend who’s known to ruin books or drop a book in a pit of snakes
If you drop it into a pit of snakes, could you then get the snake keepers to get the book back out? Because could snakes really do any damage to the book? Either way my friends don’t read my books so it doesn’t even matter.
13. Be stuck on a deserted island without a book or be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can’t read
If I was stuck on a deserted island the last thing I’d be thinking about is a book. I would much rather a volleyball. Get it? HA!!
14. Bring only 1 book on a 12 hour flight or bring an e-Reader with only 10% left on a 4 hour flight
How is this even a question! One book on a 12 hour flight! As if someone would read for 12 hours straight, you would have to take a toilet break, then food break, you might listen to some music for a bit. I wouldn’t even finish the book!
15. Find out your best friend hates your favourite book or share a favourite book with your worst enemy?
My friends don’t like the books I like anyway, so "find out your best friend hates your favourite book" for shiz.
Comment down below what your answers are! If you want, no pressure :P You can find the original questions here! Thanks again Nicky!
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Here you shall find reviews of all books I read, as well as book recommendations, TAGs and other bookish stuff :)
Click here to see my rating system.
I am a Book Depository affiliate! Use the link below to check out TBD!